Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey...Hey...Hey

Didn't Fat Albert say that? Yo...What's good? I'm living the dream on this end. I know it's been forever since I've posted so thanks for those still reading or wanting to read. This is a good place for me to just let it out a little and do some thinking now and again.

I've just been reading from Ezekiel and I'm having some pretty intense feelings about the 2 & 3 chapters. Eat the scroll? It taste sweet as honey... I'm down with that.

What about being taken up by the spirit? That's freaking awesome! I love that language and the reality of how that is played out today. What thinks you? As it goes on and on it really brings some important questions to light as to how we have to be concerned for our brothers and sisters as we journey through life together (sounds like a good book title, haha).

Anyway...I'm out for a couple of days, then I'm back to Speak ON IT! Peace

No comments: