Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wedding Stuff

It never ceases to amaze me! This morning I was counseling a couple for marriage, which is a pretty cool aspect of my job, and as I was talking/listening, I couldn't help but think about my own marriage with Lori. Last week I officiated a wedding at Natural Bridge, (http://www.naturalbridgeva.com/) which btw if you haven't been, you should totally go, and as I'm watching the newly married couple walk down the isle, I turn and catch my own bride smiling wide and I think...Dang! I'm totally married to this great woman. In the back of my mind, it's like I hear "don't forget that dork!" All this talk is basically an opportunity to thank God for reminding me of how blessed I am to share my life with a woman like Lori. Thanks for the Reminder GOD!
Much Love....

Go Hokies...

No comments: