Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bringing Back The Funk

Yo...Finally back online, well at least at Fieldstone, and I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things on the blog. I really haven't written since we found out we were moving to Fieldstone. Basically we are fired up and we're close to having all our boxes unpacked, and in case you were wondering the house is pretty killer. I'm just saying, we've gotten two rooms painted and as you can imagine, we are living the dream. So, this is just to get moving again on the blog front. Much Love & Peace,

Speak On It....

3 comments:

Steven said...

Good to see yah bloggin' Bryson!

CLEA Dockins said...

Bring it on...we are ready for more!

Alan said...

All I am saying is that you are kickin it big in the preacher pants. I'm just sayin'.

Peace and Love, brother. We are so glad you are home.